QAMS have extensive and practical knowledge of the asbestos removal techniques required to complete any project safely and in line with the high standards required. We are able to offer the following asbestos services:
- Asbestos removal (friable/bonded)
- Contaminated site cleanup
- Removal of asbestos roofing, wall sheeting, fences, tiles and other materials containing asbestos from industrial and commercial premises
- Removal of asbestos pipe lagging and subsequent re-insulation, often whilst plant and equipment is still in operation
- Removal of asbestos roofing and subsequent new roofing and cladding
- Removal of asbestos and other contaminants in soil
- Domestic asbestos removal and strip-outs
- Repair or encapsulation of asbestos lined walls and roofs
- Asbestos surveys, testing and analysis
- Decontamination of contaminated air-conditioning duct work/plant
- Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring and control
- Contaminated site investigation
- Contaminated site remediation
- Emergency response clean-up from fire damage, storm damage or other incident
Project Management Services
In addition to asbestos services, QAMS offer services in project managing the whole process for you. This includes engaging of other service providers where required to give you a finished product after removal.
Queensland Asbestos Management Services has in the past managed projects which required the installation of new or replacement items after the removal of the original Asbestos Containing Materials.
- Installation of new floor coverings
- Installation of new roofing materials
- Engaging of building, electrical and plumbing contractors to re-instate services after asbestos removal and in some cases deliver full refurbishments.
- Engaging of data or telecommunication specialists
- Arranging for clearance certificates and Hygienists Services when required.
- Arranging for removal, storage and replacement of furniture or other obstacles in the removal area.
This service makes life easier for customers who have to deal with only one quote, one project manager and one bill to pay.
Contact one of our Project Managers to discuss your upcoming project and whether we can Manage it for you.